You can get the "Webhook URL" from Slack by the following steps.
■ How to get Webhook URL
1. Open the "Apps & Custom Integrations" page in the Slack menu, enter "Incoming WebHooks" in the search box of the page, and click on the "Incoming WebHooks" item displayed.
2. Next, select the team you want to send notifications from SmartBeat. Notification will be sent to this team.
3. Click the "Add Configuration" button on the page.
4. On the next page, select the channel you want to send notification from SmartBeat. Notification will be sent to this channel.
5. The last page contains the new "Webhook URL".